Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Come to me...


I’m laying on my California king sized bed and there you are, standing in front of me, looking so unbelievably sexy in a white wife beater and jeans. I prop myself up on the satin red and black pillows, giving you a full view of my body: just under five feet six inches, brown hair and blue eyes with lashes so long you’ll feel them on your cock as I’m sucking your balls. And at just over a hundred and ten pounds, I’m very versatile.
You take off your wife beater while maintaining eye contact, mentally undressing my black bra and panties.
‘Come here,’ I whisper. You climb over the bed, sliding off your shoes along the way. Your hands skim along my smooth, toned legs, increasing your grip, as you get closer to my womanhood. I begin to moan as your hot breath hovers on my breast, biting through the lace. You pull it down with your teeth, exposing my erect nipples. My panties begin to moisten as you suck harder, forcing me to buck my hips towards the bulge in your pants. I reach down and unzip them as you take off my bra, surprised at how firm yet soft my tits are. Touch them…

No comments:

Post a Comment